Wellness Resorts LLLP and Wellness Residences LLLP
3100 North Ocean Drive
Singer Island-Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Tel : +1-844-244-2394
Wellness Resorts LLLP and Wellness Residences LLLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wellness Resorts LLLP and Wellness Residences LLLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective from March 4, 2019.
What we collect
Information that may be collected on the website:
- Full Name
- Contact information, i.e. Telephone number, email address, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
The information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services.
- Periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is completely secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you do not want us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under :
The Data Protection Act 1998, and the Data Protection Act 2018
GDPR – If you are in a country within the European Union
CCPA – If you are a resident of California
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete
- If you would like to request that your information be promptly removed from our systems
You may submit your request at any time:
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- A right of access to your personal data held by us
- A right to receive your personal data in machine-readable format
- A right to object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on legitimate interests (or those of a third party) for a particular purpose and you believe your circumstances mean you are unjustifiably prejudiced by this processing and where we do not have compelling legitimate interests to override such objection
- A right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for the purpose of direct marketing) and you can find out more information about how to unsubscribe or adjust your marketing preferences under ‘Controlling your personal information’ section within this policy.
- A right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and a right to complain to your data protection supervisory authority.
In order to protect you, we reserve the right to verify your identity before processing any such request. If you contact us in relation to your rights, we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
You may visit this page periodical, for updates to this policy.
If you would like to receive further information about this policy or any of our safeguards, please contact Security:
The Compliance Office
106 North John Redditt Drive
Lufkin, Texas, 75901
or email: Privacy@amritocean.com