Spanning over seven acres of the Atlantic shoreline on Palm Beach County’s picturesque Singer Island, Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences is a new paradigm of mindful living for those pursuing an unparalleled wellness lifestyle. Amrit has developed comprehensive programming, where Eastern principles and Western luxury meet, that optimizes one’s personalized wellness of mind, body and spirit. By offering expert education, instruction, and influence on positive lifestyle changes Amrit offers a means to embark on a personalized journey towards greater physical and mental wellbeing.
Founder and developer, Dilip Barot, and his journey — from an upbringing in a modest living space for a family of nine above a temple in India to having to having collectively conceptualized, financed, designed, built and successfully managed more than 20 million square feet of real estate across the globe – is the story of one man’s quest to share the path to inner peace and happiness with others has sowed the seeds for a residence and resort project with a laser focus on physical and mental health.
- Not only will residents be surrounded by breathtaking natural, oceanfront beauty, but will also have access to 100,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor, cutting edge-wellness and spa amenities, just an elevator ride away.
- Developer Dilip Barot and his team worked with spa, health and wellness luminaries to develop mind/body therapies designed around the Five Pillars of Wellness: Nutrition, Fitness, Mindfulness, Relaxation and Sleep.
- Wellness Blueprint – Your individual blueprint is a unique expression of your wellness journey. We craft a dynamic path to elevate your well-being through The Five Pillars of Wellness and time-tested science of the Eight Limbs of Patanjali Yoga, which promotes congruity in terms of thoughts, words, and actions.
- Integrated Wellness Therapies, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sound and Light Healing, Ayurveda, and traditional massage and facial services round out the East meets West treatment menu.
Aayush Hydrothermal Experience:
- Aayush means longevity in Sanskrit.
- The only indoor/outdoor hydrothermal experience in Florida spanning 40,000 square feet and features heat therapy, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy through a sequence of hot and cold bathing pools, a Hydro-Reflexology Path, lap pool, men’s/women’s/co-ed steam and sauna, Inhalation Salt Therapy Room, Arctic Chill Fountains (cold therapy has been shown to decrease inflammation and increase circulation) and an Effusion Shower which combined with aromas will shower you in a fine mist, an intense storm, a downpour of rain or mystic arctic chill.
- 22 treatment rooms; 12 with in-room showers
- Two Couples’ Suites with a steam shower and private ocean view terrace
- Thai Massage Room
- Ashiatsu Massage Room
- Two Body Scrub Treatment Rooms
- Oceanfront Relaxation Lounge
- Offers a wide range of beauty and body treatments from ultimate scalp and hair rejuvenating treatments, to Ayurvedic therapies.
- Private beachfront spa treatments
- Technogym fitness equipment and classes: Yoga, Spin, TRX, Meditation, Tai Chi, Pilates, Bootcamp, Qi Qong and more offered on a weekly basis
- Featuring complementary medicine practitioners, naturopaths, nutritionists, acupuncturists, osteopaths, an IV infusion lounge and hydrotherapy Infusion Zone featuring infusion therapy performed in a specialist lounge; allows guests to relax as the valuable nutrients are gently administered. Vitamin Infusions are administered by a professional nurse.
Additional Wellness Offerings
- Oceanfront demonstration kitchen featuring mid-day cooking classes to enhance guests’ knowledge in super foods, juice cleansing, plant-based cuisine, organic healthy food, Ayurveda and more
- Indoor-outdoor terrace featuring an all-day dining venue exclusive to spa guests
- Nail lounge offering reflexology as well as anti-aging and deluxe manicures and pedicures
Tower P (Peace) will be a resort residential tower, which can offer features such as posture-supportive heat reflexology floors, personalized digital entertainment packages, mood-enhancing aromatherapy, exterior sound intrusion block, and dawn simulation to gently increase the amount of light in the bedroom at a customizable wake-up time. These are options – and the flexibility to modify them is there upon purchase as well. Certain items are standard and there are always ways to upgrade the residence features even further.
Residential Lifestyle Features
- All units with private balconies, 150 of 182 units with ocean views; the rest with causeway views
- Two 24-hour attended lobbies – one in each tower 11 penthouse units with roof-top terraces, including outdoor hot-tub and summer kitchen
- Private entry to residential areas
- Private pool on third-level podium roof deck with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and poolside day beds
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym in each tower
- Whirlpool spa
- Yoga Terrace and meditation garden
- Social Room with Pool view social room with morning juice bar and continental breakfast, private bar and catering kitchen, billiards and entertainment area
- Private Card Room Social terrace and BBQ area Dog walk area for all guests/residents
- Access to hotel maid service as well as restaurant and room service
- Owners discount for Spa & Wellness Services
- Private Guest suites
- Beach services
Residential Design Features
- Imported porcelain tile throughout
- Custom Designed Kitchens with European cabinetry combining woods and lacquer, expansive quartz stone countertops, and state-of-the-art appliances
- Master Bathrooms with European cabinetry, imported porcelain floors and walls, his/her vanity, -frameless glass-enclosed rain showers, and soaking tubs
- Expansive Hurricane Resistant Windows and Doors Throughout
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- ‘Smart Home’ ready infrastructure with ultra-high-speed connectivity allowing customized home automation
- 24-hour Security and Valet
- Parking and electric car charging facilities
For more info visit www.amritocean.com
3100 North Ocean Drive, Singer Island, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Source Credit :www.miamilivingmagazine.com