Singer Island, FL – (October 30, 2020) The new Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences on Singer Island in Palm Beach County announced that it is now accepting room reservations starting in April 2021. Travelers interested in visiting the new, oceanfront wellness resort can call 844-692-6478 (844 MyAmrit) or visit the web site at www.amritocean.com/resort/ to find out more.
This should come as welcome news to a traveling public that has largely been staying close to home since March 2020. And with health and wellbeing at the forefront of everyone’s minds, the good news is that wellness is front and center at this two-tower, 155-guestroom property located on seven beachfront acres between the Atlantic and Palm Beach County’s lush intracoastal waterway.
Amrit’s 100,000 square feet of cutting-edge wellness offerings include:
- Aayush Hydrothermal Experience: the only indoor/outdoor hydrothermal experience in Florida spanning 40,000 square feet and features heat therapy, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy through a sequence of hot and cold bathing pools, a Hydro-Reflexology Path, lap pool, salt therapy, Arctic Chill fountains and an effusion shower.
- Integrated Wellness Therapies, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sound and Light Healing, Ayurveda, traditional massage and facial services are featured in the East-Meets-West treatment menu.
- Ayurveda and Yoga –arguable the most sophisticated offerings in the Southeast, including sophisticated Panchakarma treatments and a nightly beachfront Satsang gathering.
- Wellness Zone featuring complimentary medicine practitioners, naturopaths, nutritionists, acupuncturists, osteopaths, an IV Infusion Lounge and hydrotherapy.
- Twenty-nine treatment rooms.
- Oceanfront demonstration kitchen featuring mid-day cooking classes to enhance guests’ knowledge in super foods, juice cleansing, plant-based cuisine, organic healthy food, Ayurveda and more.
- Fitness:Spin, TRX, Meditation, Tai Chi, Pilates, Bootcamp, Qi Qong and more.
The resort also features numerous pools including a tropically landscaped, third-level pool, complete with cabanas, day beds and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Wedding, banquet and catering services are also available as well as meeting facilities and executive conference capabilities for 200+ people.
The resort tower, named “Happiness,” and residential tower, named “Peace,” are positioned so that each offers a wide range of ocean view accommodations. Amrit’s sleek, contemporary guest rooms offer a choice of sweeping views of the Atlantic or the serene intracoastal waterways and are just an elevator ride away from exquisite, oceanfront wellness amenities. A limited number of the property’s state-of-the-art residences – with spacious outdoor terraces — will also be available for booking by hotel guests.
Penthouses – Including rooftop terrace with private elevator access, outdoor kitchen and living room plus fire pit and hot tub.
Wellness Residences – Two-bedroom suites with spacious outdoor private terraces, kitchen and intracoastal or ocean views.
Ocean View Junior Suites
Ocean View Resort Rooms
Three Night Wellness Packages start from $3936 single occupancy, for three nights, inclusive of meals and programs. (does not include room tax or gratuities).
Cancel by 6:00 pm 7 days prior to arrival, local hotel time, for full refund of deposit.
Valet parking only: $35 per day (Included in all wellness packages)
Wellness is our number one priority. All of our resort guestrooms are non-smoking and there is no smoking on guestroom balconies or patios. In addition, smoking is prohibited on pool decks, restaurant patios, and beach. This policy also applies to electronic smoking devices.
Amrit allows up to two dogs per reservation with a $200 pet charge (per stay). Guests checking in with dogs are asked to sign a waiver at check-in to acknowledge their understanding of our Pooch Policy.
For more information visit: www.amritocean.com